You can become more successful in your career and in life!
Your career, relationships, health, and life deserve the focus of your attention. If you don’t take charge no one else will. Only you can make your life more meaningful and rich. In this course you will design the life that you deserve and begin to work your plan to grow the prosperous good live you deserve.
Give yourself the gift of diligence, creativity, and perseverance and spend two days refining your goals and clearing out mental and emotional clutter!
Join Keith Fail for this experiential weekend workshop! Bring that big dream, career or life change, or personal project you’ve been wanting to get started on! Or, bring something you’ve attempted without success.
Two days of working on your goal or dream means that you can focus on setting up a few goals you can actually achieve and feel good about achieving!
- Discover the goals worth achieving for you
- Get past doing what you know, but don’t do
- Align with your own personal power and effectiveness
- Program your subconscious mind to take massive successful action
- Jump start your motivation, to get yourself out of your own way
Call 512-507-5464 now to register yourself or your team or if you need additional information.
What people are saying:
“This turned out to be perfect for me to set goals and do planning for the next steps of my career. Thank you.” — Steven Thompson, BAE Systems
“Excellent workshop, Keith! You are an inspiration in the way you connect with the core of a person.” — Peggy Lamb, Owner Massage Publications
“I began the workshop with a goal. I finished with a vision and a clear understanding of concrete steps I will take.” — Joe Lapp, Software Architect and PM
“It helped me to clarify my goals, and to find my inner areas of resistance to accomplishing them.” — Suzanne Rittenberry, Small Business Owner
When you complete this workshop you will be able to:
- Identify your values that drive the choices you are making about your priorities
- Identify key areas of personal power that are natural motivators for you
- Define your personal life-purpose and take action that aligns with your values
- Reduce unplanned work interruptions and eliminate fire-fighting
- Plan your work and work your plan so that you achieve more in a few months than you typically accomplish in a year
- Recognize the difference between nice to do projects and must do projects
- Prioritize key result areas so that they get accomplished even amongst the chaos
- Break down your own work plan so that you can efficiently accomplish more of the key tasks that are important to you
- Schedule actionable items to be done quickly and easily without incongruent feelings of being split
- Differentiate between how you set goals for yourself and how you should set them for others
Expect to work on a specific goal or project. The focus of this class is to work through your particular goal, issue, obstacle, or dream to get you started on a strong, success-oriented path of completing it. You will eliminate emotional barriers, and liberate the massive motivational energy that you need to accomplish your ambitions with ease and grace.
Free coaching follow up for accountability is yours, if you ask for it. We want you to succeed just as much as you do!
This course can also be delivered as an in-house training and is perfect personal lead in to the Authentic Leadership Transition training.
If you want to know if your specific project would be a fit in this class, contact us! 512.507.5464
Hours: 12 plus homework
Cost: $495 – EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNT OF $100
North Austin location specifics provided upon registration. Bring your calendar, both from last year and next.
Cancellation: your tuition is transferable to any other Technical Leadership Skills training for a period of one year.
To get more information or
To Register Now, Call: 512-507-5464
We want you to be completely satisfied with all of your training experiences with us. Individuals who complete the course work in full and are not satisfied for any reason may request that the fee be refunded. Money, less the cost of used course materials, will be promptly refunded upon return of all course materials. Please note that each of our courses requires a significant commitment on your, the learner’s, part. We attempt to live by personal accountability principles in all that we do, and missing parts of the training will not serve you or your class colleagues as exercises are designed to be interpersonal and interactive. So no refunds will be made for courses not completed in full. If you must miss a class, you may be able to make it up the next time the class is offered for the cost of materials. If you have questions about this guarantee, or the course content, or its appropriateness for you, please ask before registering. We will be glad to help you make the right decision for you. Courses must be paid in full by completion of each training. Payment plans may be available for a fee, ask as needed. 512-507-5464